Application guide for joining the 2d Marine Raider Battalion
1.) Unit requirements for applicants:
- Minimum age of 16 years old. Anyone under the age of 16 will not be accepted.
- Must have a valid copy of ArmA 3 installed.
- TeamSpeak 3 VoIP Client and a working microphone.
- The ability to attend Tuesdays and Thursdays at 2000 (8:00 pm) EST/UTC-5.
- Please join our discord before filling out an application https://discord.gg/5fMWqbb.
- Here is a link to the list of open billets along with the contact information for the selection staff of these positions.
- Note when filling out your application you do not need to use your real first and last names. You may use what ever first and last name you wish to go by here (as long as it is not inappropriate).
- Fill out the information correctly. The Assessment & Selection Staff will be able to process your application faster if the information is correct. Make sure you meet the requirements before submitting.
4.) Wait for a response.
- Processing an application may take a period of 24 hours. If your application takes longer than 24 hours to process tag @Assessment & Selection Personnel in the recruitment channel for assistance.
- If the application has any information that does not meet our requirements or has incorrect information it will be denied. The denied application will state why it was denied in a reply. Aspiring members may fill out another application if it was denied for incorrect information.
- If your application is approved you will be messaged directly on discord to hop on our TeamSpeak for an interview with one of our Assessment & Selection Personnel.